Addicted to running!

I did my first 5k this year. And now I'm wanting to do more, I'm looking for other events I can run in and I think the dirter the better. I see one for a mud run. Anybody done it and what did you think? I want to do this one so bad!

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 10:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• haven't done anything other than a handful of 5k's but I watched the Spartan Race in Ft Carson CO and it looked so Awesome!!
    I would love to do the Color Run!

I wouldn't say I am addicted to running. I love the idea of being a runner more than I actually like running haha. I run every night, right now there is a steep hill to get back up to my house that has become my kryptonite! I have never been able to run up the whole hill YET
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I just completed the Dirty Girl Mud Run in Chicago. It was fun
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I have done a bunch of 5K's and am thinking of stepping it up to a 10K in the fall. I am doing a Color Run this Saturday and am so excited!!!
    I will say the mud runs, foam runs, warrior dashes etc all make me nervous, I am worried about getting hurt...I'm a wussy LOL!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 12:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Would that be actually running in the mud? Good luck--I think I'll stay clean and dry.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• My neices did a Zombie run this yr and they said it was so much fun. I wish I could run.. I would be so out of breath before I started. lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I hate running- so more power to ya!
    seems a bunch of people in the healthy weight loss group love it, and do a bunch of different runs

I'll stick to zumba ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I hate running, but my sister got into running over the last year. I just saw pictures of her and the kids doing a color run. It looked like everybody was having so much fun!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• It is too hot in Miami for my taste to do these kind of things, but I would love to do one of those mud ones...waiting for one to get here...most of them are out of town...good for you girl!!!!

Answer by older at 1:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• My daughter and I did Warrior Dash last year. It was SO much fun!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2013