I have been dieting and extercise and I havent lost any weight in 1 week and a half does anyone know why? Or have you went though this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It is normal to hit a plateau in your weight loss journey at one point or another. Make sure that the calories you do eat aren't empty. Make your calories work for you. Eat oily fish, nuts, seeds and fruits. Going to the gym is good but you should be active at least three times per day each day. I recommend bouncing on an aerobic trampoline before each meal. 5 minutes of bouncing is equivalent to 15 minutes of jogging. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• the healthiest way to lose weight is 1 to 2 lbs a week, therefore you would not notice any weight loss after just 1 1/2 weeks.
    Anonymous

• I have been dieting for 4 weeks not just 1 week and a half
    Anonymous

• Get your thyroid levels checked, you may have a thyroid problem, like hypo, a low metablison
    Cara356

Answer by Cara356 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Some weeks you will lose weight, some weeks you will not. Nothing is probably wrong with you.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 1:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009