Possibly pregnant? help?? adult content

Please no bashing. I am happily married and me (21 yo) and DH (27 yo) do want more children at least 1-2 more.

I had my son March 22, 2013. He is fully breastfed. I was on birth control for 1 month after I had my son but lack of insurance has prevented me from continuing it. Now I think I may be pregnant again. Last year I was having constipation, stomach pains, and got an allergy infection (and I never get sick!); that's how I found out I was pregnant because I went to the hospital for the constipation and they did the blood tests and found out I was pregnant. Well now I'm having the same things (stomach pains, constipation, and allergy infection) but I'm not sure what to do. I haven't had a "real" period since I had my DS, spotting here and there but there was no documentable consistency between spotting. I would spot one day and then 3 days later or a week later. How can I even go about finding out since I can't base it on my period? Do I just guess and take a test from the store in like a week or so? I'm a little scared and nervous (I was not a fan of being pregnant, lol!). I tried talking to DH about it and he told me not to worry about it but I can't help but worry! Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Just take a test. everything will be okay no matter what.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I'm sorry, yes.. take a test now.. from the store.. even store brand is fine
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Can't get any more simple than that! ^^^
    m-avi

• Actually, there IS an online pregnancy test you can take. It's helped me NUMEROUS times.

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 1:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I didn't think you could take the pill while breastfeeding.
    ForestFairy09

Answer by ForestFairy09 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• So did the condoms fail?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• . I was on birth control but lack of insurance has prevented me from continuing it.

no insurance required

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• If you're late enough to be having symptoms, you're late enough to take a test.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Hey Beav, is that for real??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2013