A bunch of things please read.

cultures came back from my last prenatal visit , due to blood in my urine and it came back normal. I curious to why there was blood in my urine.

Im 34.5 weeks as the doctors are going by, but im measuring two weeks ahead. I just scheduled an ultrasound for two weeks from now to get babys weight, and amniotic fluid measurements.

Im a small girl, started at 110 pounds and now im 140. All baby, but i was told my placenta is in the back of my stomach, so i literally can feel every movement my baby makes, and can feel all his body parts.

Im so curious to wither this baby is huge, and i have low fluids.

or if hes normal size and i have more fluids.

But wouldnt it be less fluids if i can feel everything and seee? Like if i push on my stomach it is always hard.

how do i know if i to much or too little amount of fluid, besides a ultrasound?

mamadubbz

Asked by mamadubbz at 1:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Pregnancy

• These are all things YOU don't need to worry yourself with. Let the doctors handle the rest.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I agree with ParyGal!!!!

Answer by older at 1:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Is your doctor concerned about the amount of fluid or is this just your paranoia? Gaining 30 lbs is pretty normal, in fact that isn't that much weight to gain.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I'm more worried about delivery. I had such a hard time pushing my first baby out. She was only 7lb. I want to aviod a c section
    mamadubbz

Comment by mamadubbz (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I want to aviod a c section
    i thought there wasnt a way to avoid it
    if you need it it happens
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• How is your blood pressure? Protein/blood can indicate preeclampsia.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I don't know how the dr can tell other than the ultrasound. Baby's weight is hard to know anyway, even with an ultrasound. With my fourth baby, they told me 7 to 7.5 lbs. He weighed 8lb, 9oz. My biggest baby so far! The next baby was 7'2". DS4 didn't really feel any different than DS5. But, usually pushing is a little easier with each subsequent pregnancy.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Girl I was just 93 lbs when I got pregnant with the first. She was huge at 7 lb. 11 oz and 22" long. I had a terrible problem with swelling. Of course I had her in October, so the summer was bad! She was a C-section as was the second. With the second, during the ultrasound, the Dr. said there wasn't even fluid left. She took up the whole area. She was just 6 lb. 6 oz. though. So, that stuff really has no bearing on the baby. When the ultrasound showed no fluid, the Dr. scheduled the C-section the next day.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• My first was 10lbs, but the doctor knew she was going to be big. She was 4 days late, and the doc said it was time to go get her. I had a c setion because the doc was afraid she would get stuck. It wasn't that bad. I was walking that night. My second was 8.1 lbs but he was 2 weeks early, so he might have been 10lbs. Again c section. I was given the choice. I told the doc I didn't want to be in hard labor for hours and hours and then have to go through a c section. One or the other thank you. So she said lets do the c section. I was fine with that. Again, I didn't think it was that bad.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Thank you everyone
    mamadubbz

Comment by mamadubbz (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2013