Ear feels clogged

Has anyone had their ear feel clogged. I thought it could be ear wax so I got the ear wax remover drops and did that for 2 days and there is not any change in clog feeling. I don't know if it is from my congestion or something? I don't have health insurance for myself, only my kids so I cant go see a doctor. But if it doesn't go away then I will just shed out the money to make this annoying feeling away.

MamaLisec

Asked by MamaLisec at 1:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Health

• Take some Claritin. If it's allergies or congestion, Claritin should clear it up. I used to have that problem every winter, so I would take a pill every day to avoid it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Thanks @juliejacobkyle I will try and see if that helps!
    MamaLisec

Comment by MamaLisec (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Add some decongestant to this allergy med... That should help if its congestion!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Lay with your ear on a heating pad for 15 minutes at a time, 4 times a day. It really works and it free.

If you don't have a heating pad, take an old sock, fill it with rice or beans and tie the end. Then pop it in the microwave and heat for one minute.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2013