Am pregnant? whats going on?

points?

Okay... the first day of my last period was june 9th. Ive had sex about 15 times including this month and last month. Ive had sore boobs and been tired alot. I took a cvs.test..it came back negetive then I took it again half an hour later...positive. then I took en E.P.T like an hour ago...negative. I still havent gotton my period what should I do. Has anyone had this problem. If so...what happend.im married and ive been trying for a couple years now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• well i wanna be the first to point out that some of your post maybe all in fun but they come across as very rude i have been pregnant and come back with three neg test in a three day tessting period.so i understand her anxiety on the matter. and as for the orig. poster just get to the clinic and take a blood test and see how that goes probably your best bet you could also give it another week or so maybe its just not ready to tell you yet lol good luck :)
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• please wait while i summon my telepathic energy

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• LOL PGA... Exactly.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• What method would you like us to use to determine if you are pregnant?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• OK. ONE test per day, used ONCE, with FIRST morning urine. You have to read it in the correct time frame, per the manufacturer directions. If you get a positive when you use the test just like I described, you're pregnant.

From what you write we cannot tell you more than this. I suggest you close the question now, before the regulars hammer you for asking (because they will).

Answer by gdiamante at 5:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Didn't you ask this already?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I guess you must be pregnant since both tests were negative and you have symptoms of PMS.  Makes sense to me.

kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Am pregnant? - test says negative, so i will go by that until you get period or test again after waiting a few more days

whats going on? - i am getting ready to have some dinner and answering some question on cafemom

points? - i will say the same thing back at ya....points???? (need more words in that sentence, do not know what this means
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2013