Spin off! Worse job than a Gynecologist?

Can you imagine what they see.....& smell on a daily basis? OMG! I would gag all day!

Any other gross jobs?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 5:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Fiatpax, that looks totally awesome!! I was a vet tech at an equine practice and I love love LOVED it. I have been that person with my arm entirely up a horse hoo ha to do inseminations. Best job ever!
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2013

• The lab tech that has to test the poop smears...
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 5:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• A sewage worker would top my list.

But I agree with the proctologist.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 6:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Oh, girl... I have stories.....

I used to work in a doctor's office. The best one. Someone had this odor they could no figure out. Swear to God, you could smell her as she walked into the office.

You guessed it.... she forgot that thing up there.... O M G!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Proctologist
    a medical professional who specializes in diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Septic tank cleaner, plumber, porta potty cleaner- pretty much anything that deals with bodily functions & the stench that come with that.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• whatever this guy is doing, would make the top ten list for me

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• Proctologist. Also podiatrist.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• A friend of mine is an OB/Gyn... yeah, the stories are nasty.

ER workers have it pretty bad... the curtain rod up the ass was a nasty one. One lady came in with a small glass vase in her thing. Then there was the stripper with the bruised ass from slapping it on the stage too much, and she wanted the bruise gone by the time her shift started... she was funny, not really gross.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

• I lived in a town for a while where there were stockyards and a meat packing plant, and for pure smell value, I think those jobs would be worse than anything a hospital or doctor's office could offer. Every so many days, they'd have to burn all the excess blood from the packing plant, and the stench was once bad enough to make me bound very quickly off a city bus so I could vomit in the street. They actually have a division of the EPA, notsure of the official name but we called it the Odor Police, to take air quality samples and lay fines on the worst offenders.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2013