Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

my husband in currently incarserated and wants to give up his rite for his 2 daughter from 2 different mother the first one he was jus dating n got pregnant and the other female he married but knows he will never have that time with them so would like to give up his rites.. how would he go about terminating his rite while in TDC no i didnt not ask of him to do this he asked me to find out i said no but hes rite he wont evee have a relationship with his daughter

When and if he gives up his rites does a man have to stand in his place

Answer Question

Asked by alwaysBabyblue at 10:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2013 in General Parenting

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (46)
    I'm sickened by the thought of a man abandoning not 1,but 2 of his kids

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • It is not so easy to give up your rights
    A judge decides not the sperm donor

    If there is a father figure in the child's life,a nd mom, dad and sperm do or all agree it is best for the child, then all three adults can ask judge to do so

    To be on this site, you have to be a mom, so my question he a good father to your child/children?

    Answer by fiatpax at 10:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • Let me help you here...

    My husband is currently incarcerated. He wants to give up his "rights" to his daughters from 2 "different" women.

    That alone my dear tells me he's a fucktard!
    Why the fuck would you want anything to do with him and why do you care?
    This would be up to the "mothers" of his daughters!


    Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • I have a child with him found out while i was pregnant he was and is a registered sex offender when i found out i reported him i was scared for my daughter who is not his but called him daddy and still does but my point being is he will has never been ther for his 2 daughters and never will.. he cant.. the first bbymma im sure will fight till books have no pages but the xwife will allow it she wants him gonas well as she moved to alaska.. i jus want the best for the girls as well as my own kids.. i take care of my kids bever asked him for a penny hes never been ther for my son as becus i put him in jail for not telling me he was on probation for a sex offence

    Comment by alwaysBabyblue (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • Sounds like a great guy. In jail, and walking away from two of his kids.
    You're in for a hell of a ride, sweetheart.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • And he is a sex offender

    Why are you speaking to him
    Doing him a favor by finding out how to give up his rights
    And is he going to give up rights to your child too


    Answer by fiatpax at 11:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • Regardless of wat hes done ladys please dont judge thank u pms10. Im so whom im inlove with i didnt ask of him to be a dead beat to his first kids and be a father to mine.. i see no wonge becuz the first woman only wants mony n the xwife wants him to give everything up so therfor why do i care i get along with the xwife we oovoo chate exchange pics the first bbymma no one in his family or exwife talk to her as she causes alot of drama

    Comment by alwaysBabyblue (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • I Do not accept the charges...this is what you say next time the phone rings

    Answer by fiatpax at 11:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • He has no rites to my child he wasnt ther for his birth cuz input him in jail.. yea everyone deserves a second chance

    Comment by alwaysBabyblue (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

  • How the hell did you marry someone without knowing they were a sex offender? You can look that shit up on your own you know...

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.