How should i reduce my tummy?

jyothi75

Asked by jyothi75 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Crunches might help some, but it's really hard. I've lost thirty pounds and still have a pooch.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2013

• hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2013

• reduce calories
    increase cardio
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2013

• I have one too! I've been trying to do everything I can to get rid of it. Lots of cardio, crunches and eatting right. I know that I've read magnisem can help with building strong bones and muscle which I think can only help. But, I know to get rid of the belly takes time and lots of hardwork. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2013

• You cannot reduce specific spots. The weight comes off as IT chooses and the stomach seems to be the most stubborn (at least that is what most people crab about! Including me)

eating well is a big part of it ( the right calories and the right food)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2013

• Believe it or not, sitting up straight helps. It also helps burn back fat. After my first child, my stomach was still flat. I can't say it is now after baby #2 and now expecting #6. Crunches helped me with my upper abs but real sit-ups helped more with the lower abs. With all my babies, I've spent too much time rocking them in the recliner which causes you to use no muscles and hurts your lower back. Trimming down all over will help, too, like from cardio like walking or jogging. Toe touches will slim your waist and can count as cardio. Anyway, good luck to us both. I want to get back in shape after this baby.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2013

• Try herbalife maybe, they have zero calorie drinks
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 7:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• Try and reduce the stress in your life! For example if you step on the scale and do not like what you see you release the hormone cortisol. Cortisol is responsible for subcutaneous fat, belly fat. The only way to get to this (stored fat) is cardio! It is medically proven when you are at your target heart rate for 30 minutes you then burn straight stored fat!

I suggest cardio 3 x a week. Your goal to works towards is 45 minutes. Strength train 2x a week.

A great exercise for quick results of the waist are side planks. Hold for 45 seconds each side.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• It really depends on what you're looking to accomplish. I would love to help you out if you're willing to pm me. I can tell you that most people only lose PART of their stomachs.. like the "pooch" mentioned above. This is generally because the lower abdomen muscles don't get worked nearly as often as they should. It's actually apart of the core support for your back! With that said, it's difficult to work them, I think I might have a few suggestions though!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2013