ovulation test

Does a faint line on the "Test" band means that you are going to get a darker line soon or on the next day when you test again? Sorry, its my first time of using the ovulation test.
I know the instruction said it is a negative even when you see a faint line.
But Im wondering, does it means that you'll get the positive result soon.
Thanks for help ladies..

grayima

Asked by grayima at 12:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Never taken an ovulation test but I do know that you ovulate 14 days b4 your next period, the egg is usually viable for about 3 days as is sperm. So if you attempt to get pregnant 14 day's b4 your period you should have a 3 day window to actually concieve.
    crysandlg

Answer by crysandlg at 1:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It usually gets darker gradually. So if you have a faint, barely-there test line, chances are you're not going to get a positive in the next few days.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Omg! I had the exact same question. Thanks for your answer DragonRiderMD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2009