Has anyone gotten pregnant with an IUD (birthcontrol) in?

I have had my IUD in for about one year and I seem to have symptoms as tho I am pregnant. I understand not everything is 100% but I thought it was better than most. If you have any ideas or thoughts please share..Thank you

maleek_1007

Asked by maleek_1007 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My college instructor got prego on it, so did my moms friend. I also HAD it and it fell out, I thought I was prego to...I wasnt though. But I will not be putting it back!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my sister inlaw did and she is now 6 months preggo. and b/c she did not want any children, she is giving the baby up for adoption as soon as it is born.
    Anonymous

• I HAVE THE IUD AND AM ABOUT 4 MONTHS ALONG. I AM JUST NOW FEELING THE BABY MOVE A LITTLE BIT HERE AND THERE. THIS IS MY THIRD PREGNANCY AND GET THIS, MY BLOOD TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE, AS WELL AS 4 HOME PREGNANCY TESTS. HAD ULTRA SOUND DONE AND SURE ENOUGH THERE IS A LITTLE ONE IN THERE. I GUESS MY HCG LEVEL IS SLOWER THAT THE NORMAL.
    divastyle925

Answer by divastyle925 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009