An A+ for creativity?

Naked Swimmer Distracts Homeowner While Partner Robs Him Blind

That’s exactly what happened to one 54-year-old Tennessee man over the weekend.

He told police that a couple who live nearby came to his house but didn’t specify why. The woman told her male partner to run back to her house to grab her cigarettes, which he did. She then asked the homeowner if she could take a dip in his pool.

He agreed and led her to the back of his house where the pool is. She then asked him if he’d mind if she swam naked. Being the hospitable guy that he is, he obliged her request.

She stripped down and swam naked for about 20 minutes. Now, the report doesn’t detail what exactly the homeowner was doing during those 20 minutes, but he must have been distracted somehow.

During the naked swimmer’s little show and the homeowner’s distraction, the male accomplice returned, snuck in, and robbed the place blind.

When she was done swimming, she asked the homeowner to get her a towel. He did, she dried off, she put on her clothes, and she left.

When he went back inside his home, he found that he was missing a handgun, jewelry, and medication. He estimated the loss at about $1,195.

The naked swimmer robbery couple have been identified but have not been found by police for questioning.

http://www.inquisitr.com/840215/naked-swimmer-robbery/

Now my question is, wouldn't you be a little suspicious of this whole thing? I mean, I know men tend to think with the brains between their legs instead of the ones in their skulls, but--well, she must have been one hot chick!

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 3:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My first impulse is to laugh. Sounds like he acted like a horny idiot and paid quite a bit more than he would have if he'd just visited a strip club.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2013

• Ya some people are really really stupid
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2013

• Elderly trust too easy. I would of found it suspicious. I wouldn't let strangers in my house and let them swim.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I can't help but laugh and think that that's what he gets. I know its not nice though.
    dmartinez0205

Answer by dmartinez0205 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2013