Hair styling tips for mom?

I'm not the type of person to get up an hour early to do my hair. I basically throw my hair up in a bun every day just because its fast and easy. But I'm getting sick of it! I need some new ideas for fast, easy hairstyles! What do you ladies recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Are you averse to cutting it short?

What happens if you DON'T put it up and just let it air dry? My hair is now shoulder length and I never use a hair dryer. Wash and go. It ha natural wave and I needn't do anything to it in the morning. It's usually dry before I get in the car.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• French braid,pulled into a hairband,side ponytail,I do all of these.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 1:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Youtube! There a a ton of simple and fast no heat curling ideas for hair. None take more than 10 minutes the night before and only about 5 minutes the next morning. Seriously... there are so many great videos.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Do your air before bed.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I agree with SleepinBeautee ^. I've been trying to master the french twist. It is not a complicated hairstyle and can be a little messy.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Braids, or twisties. Even you can do some pin curls need more suggestions drop me a line.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• I would say straighten doesn't take that long. And then you can have a cute braid on the side and pin it up.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2013