Wants divorce continually and even lied about cheating out of anger!

For a quick story: My husband and I met in the middle of his 2nd divorce, they were not living together. At first things were great, then we had our first child, in previous marriages of his they divorced when the child was 3 or so. My daughter was born with cleft lip and palate, so our bonds stayed pretty close during surgeries. When the temporoary stress of that cleared he was always threatening divorce, for 3years now. Everytime he blows up (has a bad temper) he wants a divorce, all of my friends have been pushed out of the equation bc of this. Threats of if you talk to them again I will divorce you, I had a friend that was a guy that he didnt like , my spouse told me he had been cheating on me for a year! This was the year we were in and out of the hospital with my daughter. Well now to make a long story short here we are years later and divorce is threatened ever 3-6mo when he looses temper. Im just done! I cant handle it

aduke

Asked by aduke at 1:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• Time to pack up and leave!
    I would never stay with a man that threatened divorce!
    File for Child Support and Alimony and give his ass what he wants!

You can do better than that AND it's not fair to your daughter! Remember, she may be young but she knows mommy and daddy fight.
    I know you wouldn't't want your daughter in a volatile relationship like this when she's older.
    Time to lead by example!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• If nothing changes, nothing changes.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Those are some wise words PGA! LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2013