Really miss my lo

He is three and with grammy. There bonds so tight. I use to have overnights when cps was involved sometimes a week at a time. Now there out of the picture and my mom stopped the overnights. I was never charged with abuse or neglect. I see him once a week and my coping skills are not working latley. I wake up in the middle of the night crying. I hear him sayinv one more time with mamma, i wanna stay with you!! And then his software liitle voice just five more minutes mom just five. I picture myself bent over his carseat saying goodbye and him sneaking a strand of my long hair wrapping it in his fist " i have mamas hair" and then becoming dispondent and i watch him drive off. Idk whats changed but my hearts been broke all over again.

Camron D.

Asked by Camron D. at 1:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• So if you weren't charged with anything, why do you still not have legal custody of your child?
    Let's tell the WHOLE story.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Why is one child in your care but not the other?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I want to hear the story too!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• if you were not charged with anything why does she still have custody of him. You should be able to bring him home shouldn't you?
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I j u s t can't.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Ok, if you are going to keep asking questions here I suggest you sign up and become an actual Cafemom member... If you won't do that I am auuuming you are a troll and thus is all BS!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• If you won't do that I am auuuming you are a troll and thus is all BS!!!

yeah- she doesnt have the 3 yo boy but wants to know if she can handwash a recently vaccinated two month olds clothes?
    my answer to her first question doesnt seem so harsh now, does it?

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2013