What can i do to keep my 6 week old baby from vomitting?

My daughter is 6 weeks old im only breastfeeding. 6days ago she started throwing up after I would finish feeding her as the days went by she continued to throw up She is fussy throughout the day and seems like she is colicky She only give 2wet diapers a day and has pooped every other day . I'm worried because o already took her to her Dr and the hospital and did nothing. I posted this question to see if other parents had gone through something like this with there baby. Instead alot of you respond with immaturnes.

coria1690

Asked by coria1690 at 6:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Bring her to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 6:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• OMG.....you're a special kind of dumb,aren't you?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• DOCTOR! ASAP...
    LovinLife214

Answer by LovinLife214 at 7:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• troll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• If you haven't called the doc yet you should NOT have custody!!! Omg!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• DOCTOR NOW!!!! She could DIE!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Due respect to the other moms but you haven't given enough to go on. Define "hardly any." It should be SIX diapers per 24 hours. A wet is a mere 4 TB of water; a poop counts for two changes. If you're getting that, she's nowhere near dying.

Check this out: http://kellymom.com/bf/got-milk/supply-worries/fast-letdown/ I suspect it applies. We see this sort of thing ALL THE TIME in the Breastfeeding Moms group. Haven't seen a baby die of it yet. You can find the group link through my profile.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• @anonymous: excuse me? maybe you haven't gone through what I'm going through and yet you have the nerve to say o shouldn't have costudy. I'm very responsible..if you can't give any good advice without being so rude please shut the fuck up and it goes out to all you out there
    coria1690

Comment by coria1690 (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Are you laying her down after the feeding or is she remaining in an inclined position. We found out our son had reflux which was causing him to get sick after his feedings. But don't wait too long to get her to dr/hospital. We listened to our son's pediatrician who said it was normal and he ending up being hospitalized because of inhaling some of the vomit into his lungs. They had to do xrays to see what was actually going on,,, just listening to his lungs didn't work. Good luck Mommy!!
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2013