Did any of you see the video footage of the cheetah "attacking" Adam Sandler?!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10175534/Adam-Sandler-attacked-by-cheetah-on-safari.html

I think if that cheetah really wanted to, it could've done a lot more damage. He's lucky the handler was right there. If given the opportunity, would you want to be that close to a wild animal that could basically have you for dinner?!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Entertainment

• I think if he would have freaked out it could have been worse he was very calm. And yes I would lol I could walk out my house and trip hit my head and die. why not do things you would love to do even if theirs a risk or a bit scary?
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• it looks like the animal just pounced on him not really attacking him

but it's still really scary!!!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I saw parts , but how did it end ?
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Yeah, not good. In Montana, they would have adult and baby tigers at the mall to help sell furniture (if you can believe it). I have a photo of myself feeding a teen tiger. Now, after having gone on safari in Africa, I cannot believe what a stupid idiot I was to do that. Mind you, it was 20 years ago but still...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Wild animals are still wild, even if they've grown up in proximity to humans. Personally, I wouldn't want to take that risk of being near a big cat.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• The cheetah jumped on his back, the handler immediately got the cheetah off of Sandler & Sandler stood up, obviously shaken but not injured. And probably thanking his lucky stars! :p

mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2013