Top 5 places for Catholic escape

Which is your favorite I wouldn't mind any of these places

snookyfritz

Asked by snookyfritz at 10:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• How boring to live in a place where over 90% believe the same as you do. No diversity-yuck:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I hope the Athiests and Wiccans and GAYS see this article and FLOOD these places. Turn this bitch into Fire Island!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

There are many forms of diversity
    snookyfritz

Comment by snookyfritz (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

Well isn't that nice/
    snookyfritz

• Yes there are many forms of diversity. But I find these places to be lacking in what I consider to be an important form of diversity. That's all:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Lmao PGA. Although I am SURE there are more than a few gay people there. Probably more so than atheists or wiccans.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• The first one sounds nice.:-)

--The landlocked nation has no railways, ports, or airports whatsoever. The only access is by road or helicopter. --

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Yes, please, exile yourselves. And take some of the others with you. THEN maybe we can succeed with that whole "social progress" thing we've been trying for for decades.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• LOL - to read some of these posters you'd think that all people do in these places is go to church! Seriously, people, the only thing that is different about these places is the proportion of catholics vs non-catholics. Andorra, for instance, is one of the big duty-free destinations in Europe!
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 3:36 AM on Jul. 16, 2013