Does anyone in the St.Petersburg Fla area know of a babysitter that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? I need to get a job but can't afford to pay someone 150 a week. I need something that's resonable. Anything will help. I also want someone that is VERY nice and doesn't just let babies cry. I want someone that is cpr certified and all that stuff.

I have a 10 month old son. I have been at home with him all this time. I have no other children. I would love him to go where his cousin goes but can't afford it even if I did work. My finace is the bread winner so she makes more and he will. So whatever I make I don't want to just pay for gas and a babysitter. If anyone can help it will be greatful

shortimicmama

Asked by shortimicmama at 1:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Maybe you could stay home and babysit yourself for extra income while caring for your child also.
    Or either you can work opisite hours of your fiance part time to allow the other to care for child while pulling in some extra cash for family.I do think there is also a program to assist with those costs of daycare based on your income level.I think it's called NEED or something like that.They may pay say half daycare costs with a voucher you give to the day care you choose that accepts them.good luck!
    Anonymous

• I hope you find what you are looking for -

opportunity to work from home - if you want to stay home

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous