Anyone looking in to this Trayvon Martin Case?

I wasn't too interested in reading into the Trayvon Martin case until I've seen celebrities posting about it, people on facebook, family, friends...

As I was reading into it, I scrolled down to the comments, and I was baffled! I was seeing a lot of racist stuff, and how everyone is preparing for a 'racial riot' if George is set free. Would anyone else be scared if they read something like that?

I'm starting to believe that people are serious about this whole racial riot thing.
What are your thoughts about this whole thing?

Mommy2bbyboy

Asked by Mommy2bbyboy at 2:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Entertainment

• I think he should go to jail.

Answer by louise2 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• i don't know that it scares me. people say a lot of things when they're upset. i was furious when casey anthony was let go. i imagine that if he is found not guilty (which i highly doubt) that too will have to disappear from the map the same way anthony did for his own safety. i do find it utterly ludicrous that race is even playing a factor in this case.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I wasn't there. I watched the trial. IMO opinion, it was crap. I could not convict anyone based on that trial.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Yeah, I 'm not completly agreed on the verdict. He should of gotten mansaluagter or something, but the jury and justice system has made a verdict and we all need to calm the hell down, it's sad that a young guys life had to end but we all must keep going and not start riots.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Hopefully, all's well that ends well. I mean, for everyone but the kid who is dead and the guy who will have to live the rest of his life knowing he killed someone. I'm glad the country didn't explode in riots.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Very sad.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 23, 2013