Any weekend plans??

Back to school shopping for me... trying to catch a few sales.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• my son is 17 on Sunday, we are going to breakfast with friends that morning (he's going-if he's up and home) then I'm not really sure, he may be with friends-we don't know the plan yet!
    *he is not into birthday parties or going to crowded places or anything. I bought him stuff to make his cake- he likes to bake and decorate it himself!

other than that- I'm going to my zumba classes and that's about it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Taking DS1 to do some practice driving, he just got his permit today. And we're going to have a picnic dinner and sit outside of the Son Volt concert tomorrow night. The venue actually opens the doors and windows so those picnicing can hear. and they encourage it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• None! Woohoo! We've been on the go so much my dd is exhausted. And plus it's too hot!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I'm trying to enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. Tonight ds is having a friend sleep over. Tomorrow dd is having a friend sleep over. I will have to come up with something to do tomorrow but I have no idea what.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, for sure.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Just glad its Friday for now.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I have to work and then go with my dau for an hour of collecting or canning for their softball team outside a 7-11. (It's better than freezing our butts off at a cookie booth like we did back in Feb! :p) After that she is having a friend over to spend the night. On Sunday, we are going to visit a farm that has therapy animals (the lady who owns it is a coworker of my husb) and then a visit to my dad's so she can show off her targets from the shooting range today :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Hoping rain will stop long enough to take walk(s).
    curiousjch

Answer by curiousjch at 1:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Working on getting my 3yo to sleep in her bed through the night.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2013