Any weekend plans??

Back to school shopping for me... trying to catch a few sales.

Asked by Danni143 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• my son is 17 on Sunday, we are going to breakfast with friends that morning (he's going-if he's up and home) then I'm not really sure, he may be with friends-we don't know the plan yet!
    *he is not into birthday parties or going to crowded places or anything. I bought him stuff to make his cake- he likes to bake and decorate it himself!

other than that- I'm going to my zumba classes and that's about it

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Taking DS1 to do some practice driving, he just got his permit today. And we're going to have a picnic dinner and sit outside of the Son Volt concert tomorrow night. The venue actually opens the doors and windows so those picnicing can hear. and they encourage it.

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• None! Woohoo! We've been on the go so much my dd is exhausted. And plus it's too hot!

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I'm trying to enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. Tonight ds is having a friend sleep over. Tomorrow dd is having a friend sleep over. I will have to come up with something to do tomorrow but I have no idea what.

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, for sure.

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Just glad its Friday for now.

Answer by by2013 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I have to work and then go with my dau for an hour of collecting or canning for their softball team outside a 7-11. (It's better than freezing our butts off at a cookie booth like we did back in Feb! :p) After that she is having a friend over to spend the night. On Sunday, we are going to visit a farm that has therapy animals (the lady who owns it is a coworker of my husb) and then a visit to my dad's so she can show off her targets from the shooting range today :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Hoping rain will stop long enough to take walk(s).

Answer by curiousjch at 1:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Working on getting my 3yo to sleep in her bed through the night.

Answer by liss05 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2013