Will this mixture freeze well?

I made stuffed jalapeƱos and have way to much of the stuffing mixture left. I tried to cut my recipe in half.

I've never frozen cream cheese before so I'm not even sure how it will turn out. Here is the stuff in my stuffing concoction. Lol

Cooked beef chorizo, cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, cumin, worcheshire, green onions and diced serranos.

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 6:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Food & Drink

• You can try it but I would make sure the container is air tight. It might be ok, but I'm not sure.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• might be okay- I mean you can buy those crab puffs that are frozen and they have cream cheese in them-
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• The cheses are the kicker. but you are going to cook this mixture after you thaw it any way.
    Here is what I would do lay out plastic film on the counter and form the mixture into a roll over lap the length of the roll.now you have a lwith two long ends twist those a bot then hold the ends in each hand and twirl it until the plastic is tight and the seal them to the roll.put that in a freezer bag or wrap it again. When ready thaw it without opening and give it a good stir.
    Cheam cheese tends to separate and cheddar loses moisture. this is not a problem when you blend and bake.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:04 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• If the pepper stuffing will go to waste, then try freezing it because you have nothing to lose. Sounds yummy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2013