I have PCOS and retroverted uterus does any one know of any pregnancy or delivery complications these things can cause?

any and all info on this would be awesome its something im really concerned about for my baby!

robbins4390

Asked by robbins4390 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• There's a PCOS group here on CM you can join.  Loads of helpful information there.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• So your doctor diagnosed you with PCOS, but then didn't give you any information about it or how it would effect your pregnancy?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• PCOS maybe. I don't have that to deal with though it does complicate conception. Retroverted uterus none. Mine is also retroverted and I had three natural and one emergency C-section. Doggy style helps aid conception when the uterus is retroverted.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• partygalanne i was was diagnosed years ago just recently found out i am pregnant so havent even got to ask a doctor yet
    robbins4390

Comment by robbins4390 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Go to the doctor ASAP you may need progesterone supplementation to maintain the pregnancy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• I have both and had a normal healthy pregnancy and delivery, and am 14 weeks into my second pregnancy and everything is perfect again! the biggest thing is GETTING pregnant! which you did, so this is the easy part :) CONGRATS!
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 11:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Discuss it with your doctor. Write down your questions and concerns beforehand so you remember them all.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2013