My daughter was caught on top on our neighbors daughter kissing her...what should I do?

I believe her older cousin introduced her to the experimenting world but she doesn't really see him anymore. I have caught her and the neighbors daughters with Thor pants off under the covers.when I tried to talk to her about this she just cried and would answer with a "uh" and wouldn't talk or answer questions. Well the neighbors found them today with my daughter on top of their daughter kissing her. I don't know what to do please help!!!

Ankmkd_12

Asked by Ankmkd_12 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• ...with Thor pants
    Dafuq are Thor pants? Especially since you capitalized it.

who exposed her?
    first sentence, "I believe her older cousin introduced her to the experimenting world"

. I don't know what to do
    tell her t stop
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• Troll
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Cafe Robin wrote at 10:35 PM on Jul. 12 , 2013
    Cafe Robin

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!

Finds Answers in under a minute. Starts throwing insults because she failed to teach her child about "good touch/ bad touch", and we suggest therapy. Yes, I see how we are the bad guys here.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Is there someone that could be abusing her?
    Anonymous

• what is the age? young I assume? I would think that there must be someone showing her these things because kids don't just know how to do things like this. You really need to figure this out to make sure someone isn't abusing her. As horrible as it sounds you need to be prepared for someone close to your family or even a family member teaching her these inappropriate things and really need to take this seriously.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• What are the children exposed to in the home?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2013

• I would say the cousin was abusing her and being inappropriate more times then that one. The behavior you listed of his as well as what he did to your child indicates that he also has most likely been abused as well. You need to contact the authorities about that cousin..or at least I would. And you need to keep your daughter at home for playdates where your can keep a close eye on her to redirect/retrain her behavior. At 4 it will be easier..but she still may need some counseling.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Your child needs counseling.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• I agree about the Thor pants. was this Their?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Thre or four year old and you think the cousin introduced her to sexual activity and you did nothing? Why didn't you take her to a doctor or a therapist?
    Why are these kids under the covers together?
    You already knw this was going on but NOW because the neighbors cought her you are concerned?
    Maybe it is time to give this child up to be adopted by parents who actually care about her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2013