TMI Update adult content

So ive been feeling alot of pressure in my lower back it almost feels like someone is sitting on me. And i have noticed that the pressure gets worse when i have to go number 2 and then when im done going number 2 the pressure turns into a throbbing pressure. And my number 2 has been very light in color. I don't know if the 2nd part of that mattered but i was wondering if anyone has ever felt this?

So i went to the doctors and she thinks it's my gallbladder as well so i will be getting an ultra sound monday morning. And i feel even worse today:/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2013 in Health

• It is a pretty easy surgery. I had the surgery on Saturday and was back to my college classes on Tuesday.

I know you are worried, but you will do fine.

HUGS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• After the surgery you will feel like a million bucks! I didn't know how great I could actually feel until my gallbladder was removed. I had an attack so bad one night that I almost fainted & sweat poured down from places I never sweat before. When I woke the next morning, I felt great but my skin & the whites of my eyes were yellow. The bile was backing up. The next day was another bad attack. I soon had it removed. The pain only increases over time. GL! Now I feel great!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Yeah, my gallbladder attack felt like a heart attack. Very scary. The surgery itself isn't bad. It's done laproscopically. You might have to be careful about what you eat even afterward. Nothing greasy, fatty, rich or spicy. Some people can eat whatever they want after it's out. Others like me aren't so lucky. I should be a twig, considering all the stuff I can't eat. :p  GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• My mom's experience has been much like mrsmom's. She says that she would have changed her diet, but never had her gall bladder removed if she had known how her body was going to react to food now. She usually eats fairly healthy anyway, but even at parties or on vacation she has to be careful or she will pay for it later if she eats anything remotely fatty or rich.

Answer by missanc at 12:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2013