When you were a child did you ever wonder what.....

your stomach looked like when it was hungry? I remember picturing my tummy inside all pink with alittle light in there and at the bottom (floorwise of tummy) it had hay and everytime I would get hungry there was a frog asking for some food.
Isn't that strange how I thought back then.
Not to mention "sex" I knew there was a difference but never did I thought it would be like the way it is....LOL I use to think of sex like this the man would place his thing on the girls thing and that was it you know just lay it there like a hotdog...LOL
I hope I did not ruin it for you on hotdogs....LOL I did have a wild imagination.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can't say I ever wandered about the tummy thing, but I did have some odd notions on sex when I was little too. I learned to masturbate very early (before school even) and was terrified I was going to get myself pregnant!
    Anonymous

• Cant say I have ever thought that... WOW you do have an imagination!
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• you are funny the is a imagination lol
    Anonymous

• Lol funny question. I pictured it like the medicine commercials, a long tube then a circle.
    As for sex I didn't understand that you put things inside of it untill I figured out what a tampon was lol!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• LOL! that's funny! I used to think you got pregnant by kissing. When I was about 7 or 8, a boy kissed me. Not just a peck eithier so now I'm wondering where an 8 year old boy learned to kiss? Anyway! Everytime I had a stomachache after that I was positive I was pregnant! I was freakin out so bad. And I thought hickeys showed up if someone kissed you on your neck too much. I don't know what I thought sex was.
    Anonymous