my son,s father was dead from he was just 2 years old, he is now 15, he has money that he inherited from his father's estatethat is in the bank' i am going through a financial crisis at this time coul

jessegirl64

Asked by jessegirl64 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• Kristie is a jackass that weighs 400lbs and will die from heart disease soon. All that bacon has enlarged her ass.

Don't invest in a business with it.....use it to get back on your feet. Hugs. Hard times happen. Fucking republicans don't get that.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Investing in a business with HIS money?? NO. HELL NO. That is too much of a risk. All of it stays in until he's 18.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• I would not take it to invest in a business.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• For a business? No. Just no. That's not responsible and he isn't going to thank you for it.

Money so you're not on the streets is entirely different, but it sounds like your priorities are really skewed right now.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Unless it's a crisis so extreme you are in danger of losing your home and therefore making this child homeless, I'd do everything possible to leave his money alone
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• I would do everything possible to avoid it. If you do, keep records of everything you spend out of there! My mom could have used what my dad left me when he passed, but she saved it all theorizing that was all I would ever get for having to grow up without a dad.

Answer by missanc at 8:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Why didn't you use it to prevent your homelessness? I'm confused by this
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• How serious is the financial crisis?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• what kind of crisis? More info needed. If you are about to be kicked out of your house then ya I think it would be ok to dip in to it as long as you don't make it a habit. If it's something like your cell phone or cable is going to get shut off then no that is not a good enough reason.

Could you even get into it even if it was as serious as being evicted? There aren't any stipulations in the will about when you can take from it? Just need a little more information.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• If you borrowed th money could you repay it when the child is 18?
    twinpicks

Answer by twinpicks at 8:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2013