False Negatives?

I haven't had my period yet, it's about a week and a half past due, but every single pregnancy test I take says negative!
Me and dh have been ttc for awhile now, and I have pregnancy symptoms, but I have yet to get the bfp. it honestly is so discouraging and frustrating, considering my doctor is 3 weeks out and won't see me until the middle of next month.
Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• See your doctor. Seriously we cannot help you. There's always the hospital ER if your doctor can't fit you in right away.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2013

• Go to an urgent care, tell them you have all your symptoms but dont mention pregnancy theyll ask if if you could be pregnant, as they need to know before they prescribe anything. Tell them you dont know (since you dont) and theyll do a bloodtest to find out. Its an expensive way to find out...but its an option
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2013