LOL, I can't believe he just said that

My little brother just moved in with us a month ago. And every once in a while I boil condensed milk, its almost like caramel and we love it on toast and stuff.

Anyhoo, he comes in the kitchen an asks me "Do we have any concerned milk"
I, with a straight face say "No, I try to keep the milk stress free around here"
Him " you know what I meant"
LMAO

What was the last thing someone said to you that made you bust out laughing?

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 1:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Omg! I haven't boiled condensed milk since I was a teenager! That stuff is crazy good.

To answer your question.....idk. I can't recall the last time I laughed.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 5:00 AM on Jul. 14, 2013

• My 9 yr old kept talking about a "trampolizer" with his brother. They were talking about animals, and I could not figure out what he was talking about, so I finally asked him what a trampolizer was. He says, "You know, the dart that puts them to sleep!" I said, "Oh, you mean a tranquilizer." His response to that was, "Yeah, that's what I said!"
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2013

• It was my daughter, this morning. I'd been eating a Nutrigrain bar and she took it from me and finished it, so I affectionately called her a little mooch. Then I was talking on the phone to her dad, and I said we would need to go to the grocery store in the next day or so. To which my daughter replied, "Yeah, the little mooch has to eat something, right?"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2013