Green Tea/or supplement to loose weight????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i am glad i came accorss this question, i drink green tea the mixed berry kind and every time i drink it, i notice that a day later i have really bad diareah, and i am stupid enough to keep drinking it, anyways when i drink it, and have those bathroom spells, i lose about 2-5 lbs a week. :0
    i dont know if thast healthy or not and i dont know for sure if it is the green tea.. but i will say that wehn i dont drink it everyday, i am not gong to the bathroom as much...
    Anonymous

• I've never had digestive problems from drinking green tea. I'm curious what kind of tea the last poster is drinking! (?) Green tea is proven to stimulate the metabolism, and it is a healthier option than coffee. It also is full of antioxidants and helps to rid your body of excess water weight.

Bijou

huskynomore.tsfl.com

Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 9:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009