Mother of 2 and 1 on the way. Disgusted with the father-how do I stay sane and enjoy my pregnancy?

I am pregnant with my third child and at this point and I feel like I hate my fiance. He is the father to my two year old and we the newest one is due in October. I am scared to leave him especially while I am pregnant but the anger and rage I have towards him is so unhealthy. He has been trying to get sober for about 3 years now. We have been together for 5. When I met him he did not have a drug issue. Now he uses and lies about it. When I catch him, I confront him, he lies about it for a few dayts and then admitts the truth. This only creates me to hate him more. I know when he is using because I can read him so well. I should be happy he is trying again to get sober. It is just made me hate him now. I want my kids to be in a family with mom and dad together, but, at this point I hate even looking at his face. I am not sure what to do. Asking him to leave feels so good, but when its time for him to leave I get so scared!!!!

Hpinedo0

Asked by Hpinedo0 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2013 in Pregnancy

• banging head into wall

PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Can I ask why you have kids with an addict? Will you stop at three? To answer your question: Leave.
    Anonymous

• Good grief!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Have you been to Narc-Anon? Or any type of counseling? You need to go. TOMORROW. Find a group in your area.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Look into getting support from your friends or family, or going to a women's shelter if you have to. Three years is long enough for your fiancĂ© to get sober. Don't raise your children in an environment with drugs, and for heaven's sake, don't have any more children with this man. It's time to move on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2013