What was the best part of your weekend?

Friday night, my SO came over and my son had a friend over so there were 6 ppl here. Saturday morning was just my SO and I since all of my kids were working. Saturday night, we grilled chicken and brats. My dd went to a concert with a friend after work and the friend slept over. I also got my kitchen clean. I also think we may have found our house that my SO and I are going to buy. Today is a lazy day. My SO went home, all their friends went home, and we are just trying to stay cool.

I think the best part was that for the most part, there was no fighting.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 7:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Saturday morning our oldest came over for breakfast and youngest son skyped us from his Naval base in Pensacola. We propped my Kindle Fire on the counter next to his brother and it was almost like having the whole family home, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Friday was my daughter's wedding and reception and I gained a new step son..
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• all six of us in the pool on Saturday. My daughter only came out after her little brother asked for her.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• We had a reception and dance for two co-workers of mine who got married. It was a great time. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Kids being at church today....
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Sleeping in my own bed with my own pillow.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• My oldest 3 kids came home from a week at their dad's - yay!

Answer by missanc at 1:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• At my son's birthday party, his friend told me it was the best party he has ever been too lol. That was fun, we had an airsoft war.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• My SO and I went away for the weekend and really got a chance to reconnect. We didn't do a whole lot, just got a room at a hotel, had some nice meals, and spent a lot of time catching up, napping, and cuddling. Very nice and long overdue.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2013