Can I be pregnant if I am on the nuva ring? My boyfriend pulls out, but accidentally came inside. I feel like I am having symptoms but wonder if it is all in my head. What do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you just ask this? We told you that no birth control is 100% effective.
    Anonymous

• LOL!
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant on the nuva ring. My SO wuold go inside me everytime, and we did it on my "ring free week" and BAM! a month later, tested positive on a preg. test! It was only my frist month using nuvaring though, BUT no birth control is 100% effective! Have you missed your period?!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 1:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• only way is if your nuva came out or was put in late other wise you are fine
    Anonymous

• Ignore that last anonymous comment. No BC is 100% effective, and pulling out is not even close to a dependable method. There's a word for people who use that method, they're called parents.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 1:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Nuva ring is birth control so if your using it correctly then there is no reason your man should have to pull out, but then again NO birth control is 100% effective so its ALWAYS possible you could be pregnant wether your on BC or not, just take a test if your worried!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 2:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009