What about you adult content

Who out their believes that " everything happens for a reason" ?? I am just wondering because right now everything on my end really sucks right now!! I really wish I knew the reasoning behind things! But hey guess that's life right?

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, it's called "cause and effect". Look into it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• No, I don't believe that everything happens for a reason. The world is a random place, and that's ok.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• I support this concept totally but there is a large picture here. It's not that simple. To combat the shitty stuff, start putting emotion/energy into really positive things. Catch yourself when you question your own positive reaction in favor of a negative one. You'll be amazed how conditioned we are toward the negative. Read E2, super fast book, three bucks with the Kindle. It'll give you something to think about.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• there was a time where that was my thing... it made me feel better I guess when things were hard
    as time has passed though, I rarely say it or think it anymore. I think life just happens. The good, bad and ugly. Some with reason, some with none. You do the best with what you have at the time
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• I'm more of an karma or what goes around comes around kinda girl...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• yeah- it is cause and effect- it also called spin
    you can either have a positive outlook or a negative
    i choose the positive
    it helps me sleep at night.
    if i was all, "oh, my life sucks. why does everything happen to me"? whine, sniff etc. I would have a serious sleep disorder, digestive problems, inter personal issues- the list goes on

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• Wind makes the stem of flowers bend, but in doing so, this bending from the wind makes the stem stronger to withhold future wind

Best I got

Hope things turn around for you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• I truly, honestly believe everything happens for a reason.
    I also believe everything always works out for the best.
    And that if the shit hadn't happened the good stuff wouldn't have happened.
    i.e. just today- the past few times I drove my truck it sounded weird. but SO drove it and it sounded fine. We drove 30 miles out of town and coolant began spewing.

So sucky part? my truck was spewing coolant.
    Positive part- SO experienced something wrong with vehicle and will now fix it

Had SO not driven truck he would have continued to dismiss/ blame me for vehicle issues
    KWIM?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2013

• This is what I believe:

To Everything There is a Season

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3

I hope everything gets better for you very soon.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:59 AM on Jul. 15, 2013