What comes after Chlomid?

I have been on Chlomid for 2 months and was told it didn't work. I am wondering what the next step after this is, and what is involved exactly. If anyone can help me out. Thanks.

JakobAdamsMommy

Asked by JakobAdamsMommy at 1:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes they increase your dosage.
    Anonymous

• I moved on to injectibles with iui, but a higher dose of Clomid is also pretty common. If you got the Clomid prescription from your OB/GYN then they may refer you to an RE (fertility specialist).
    Anonymous

• Probably low doses of injectible meds, with close monitoring of your cycle if they aren't doing that already (frequent bloodwork and ultrasounds).
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Is it not making you ovulate? The like to up the dose before switching to something else. You can go up to I think 3 pills aday for the 5 days. There is also another pill like clomid that sometimes works when clomid doesnt. From there its the shots thats about where we are.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 1:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009