Help! My 4 month old is teething and nothing seems to work.

My 4 month old is teething and she is a crank monster. It seems like I have tried everything. The only thing that comforts her is nursing and she wants to nurse ALL the time. I am about reading to duck tape her to my boob. Any advice would be most appreciated.

momof2girlz33

Asked by momof2girlz33 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• give them a cool rag to chew on

Anonymous

• Teething tablets work, they are all natural. Also anything frozen. I would give my son popscicles and such.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My baby girl preferred my knuckle. Wasn't very fun for me, but helped her a whole lot. And like above, those teething tablets do wonders. Also baby oragel.
    13wildflower

Answer by 13wildflower at 1:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• we would freeze a corner on wash cloths and give them to our son... and wow.. he loved them, we just had to make sure to keep an ample supply.. now, i am not a paci mom, but i gave one to my son, and it was just the perfect texture for him to chew chew chew... he's 7 months now, and has 2 teeth fully in, and 3 more working thru, and one tooth bud...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• my son started teething at 3 months and he still is but no teeth yet :-( but he likes to chew on really soft burp cloths by just one year (i think) or these linky rings we got at the toystore. i just bought some hylands teething tablets and those seem to work at night. good luck!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• hylands teething tablets =life saver
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2009