Problems in my marriage!

He can stand to see me crying! He gets so mad and upset and he thinks I'm a men. He fights with me like a man to man. Yesterday, he even throw something but no he didn't hit me. Im a wreck because when I cry is like Im decompressing and I need support and help and is the opposite with him. I cant be like a rock and I guess that's what I have to do. Im starting to not love him like I used to. I don't feel the same. Every time that theres a difference is like a bomb explodes and it turns ugly.

He doesn't want to go to therapy. Every time we talk it turns into a fight.

Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• What he throws next time may hit you. You deserve a better life. I hope you will make a better decsion soon.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Why are you with him?

And please don't say, "you love him" because obviously he doesn't love or respect you if this is how he treats you!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Would you allow your children to behave this way? If not, why is it acceptable from someone who is supposed to be your life partner?

You probably should look very carefully at your options regarding leaving. Many women have had to start over and have done so successfully. That doesn't mean it's not hard. But we only get one life....why live it this way?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• He won't go to therapy? So he thinks that yelling, throwing things, not caring if his wife is hurting is a perfectly normal way of living? I suggest that YOU go to therapy by yourself because it will help you sort out your priorities.

Life is short. Why waste it on someone who doesn't deserve you?
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 9:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• LEAVE HIM. DO it today. Before he hurts you orkills you. THere isn't love here. There may have been sex but there's not love.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• I would give him an altimatum (sp?) . If he doesnt' go to counseling you are leaving. WIthout counseling nothing is going to change. I know its easy to just say leave him. it's one of the hardest things you could do but you do deserve to be loved and treated with respect. All the best to you!
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• You need to decide if the marriage is worth saving? Can you deal with him for ever?

Answer by louise2 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2013

• If he won't talk and won't go to therapy, what options do you think you have?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Leave. Next time it will hit you and what will you do then? Blame yourself for being in the way? He is showing you who he really is and you will never get the support and care you need from him.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• He threw something at you but it's okay because it didn't hit you? So you're going to stay in a relationship that hurts you because the guy has bad aim? What if his aim gets better next time?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2013