Recipes using Ball tip steak?

I have a ball tip steak I want to use up..it is probably about a pound and a half of meat.

Would love to use the slow cooker with it, but open to other ideas. Don't really want to have to make a run to the store.

I have a lot of the basic staples and have potatoes, tomotoes, Green onions(no regular onions), some other frozen veggies I'm sure.

Don't know what to make....ideas?

tntmom1027

Asked by tntmom1027 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I have never heard of this cut of meat before so I had to look it up, I see it used in a lot of steak sandwiches, one post says it is a very bland flavored cut, so I suggest marinating it for a few hours before cooking. I'm thinking you could cut it up and make stew or like a roast with your potatoes and frozen veggies or as a regular cut of steak. I like to marinate my steaks with 2Tsoy auce, 2Tworchestershire sauce, 2T a-1 sauce, 1/2c olive oil, 2T mccormicks montreal steak seasoning, and 1-2 cloves of diced garlic. Mix it all together, Stab the steaks then pour the marinade over the steak and let sit in the fridge from 2-6 hours.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2013