Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

High school diploma

I accepted a new position and during my negotiation phase HR told me I need to have a copy of my HS diploma. This seemed weird since they have my college transcripts and one would think that would satisfy the needs for a secondary school diploma. But, whatevs!

Since I graduated so long ago I'm not even sure paper was invented yet, who do I call to get a copy of said transcript? The district, or the school itself?


Asked by Mrs_Prissy at 3:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2013 in Money & Work

Level 34 (65,487 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Start with the school and go from there.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 3:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

  • I would start with the school itself, and if you need to be transferred, the secretary there will know where to send you. My experience dealing with school district administration would suggest to me that if you start out calling the district offices, you'll get passed around like a hot potato for a while. Good luck.

    Answer by Ballad at 3:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

  • Yeah, that is odd if they have your college transcripts! I don't think I even have my high school diploma. I'd do what Ballad said. Haven't a clue but good luck!

    Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

Next question in Money & Work
Work & noise

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Canceling visitation