High school diploma

I accepted a new position and during my negotiation phase HR told me I need to have a copy of my HS diploma. This seemed weird since they have my college transcripts and one would think that would satisfy the needs for a secondary school diploma. But, whatevs!

Since I graduated so long ago I'm not even sure paper was invented yet, who do I call to get a copy of said transcript? The district, or the school itself?

Mrs_Prissy

Asked by Mrs_Prissy at 3:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2013 in Money & Work

• Start with the school and go from there.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• I would start with the school itself, and if you need to be transferred, the secretary there will know where to send you. My experience dealing with school district administration would suggest to me that if you start out calling the district offices, you'll get passed around like a hot potato for a while. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Yeah, that is odd if they have your college transcripts! I don't think I even have my high school diploma. I'd do what Ballad said. Haven't a clue but good luck!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2013