What do you think sets your man apart

from a lot of the stereotypes you hear about? My husb is a home body and likes to spend time at home with his family instead of going out drinking with the guys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine is the same way-I have to tell him he needs to go out with friends.

My husband also does not enjoy porn-no matter what you ladies on CM say:)
    Anonymous

• Well, he fits a lot of stereotypes quite honestly :) But he is super generous. Whenever he sees someone in need, he goes out of his way to help them.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 1:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My husband is the same way too. He goes to work and back and stays home with me and the kids I love it. I don't mind it at all. We are so lucky to have guys like that some go to work and just have to stop by the bar to have that drink or just don't want to be at home. I feel bad for those woman who have that life and I know they wish they could just come straight home.

I asked him why doesn't he go out? (not that I would want him too) but just curious he said for what If I want to drink I can drink here with you there is nothing but trouble out there wheather it is with the law or a woman. Not for me he says....I'm happy.

Anonymous

• My husband is a very Godly man who has integrity & moral convictions and has honored our marriage vows and the commitment we made to each other even when things got rough and most men would've ended it and gotten out. He has truly loved me unconditionally even though I've gained a lot of weight since we got married. He has never said anything hurtful about my weight but has only been encouraging and sensitive.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My SO stays at home with the kids and doesn't mind that I make more money then him! He also doesn't mind when I want to go out with the girls and he'll stay at home with the kids if I do. All my friends SOs get jealous when they go anywhere without them and they all tell me I'm lucky he doesn't give a hard time about it. But he does like to drink. I'm just glad he'd rather do it at home then go out and drive drunk.
    Anonymous

• My husband is a FAMILY man. He is very family oriented. He loves being with us. He works a lot so we don't get a lot of time together. We are a team and we appreciate each other's hard work.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• mine doesn't watch porn
    Anonymous

• What sets mine apart.. There are so many things...
    He's sensitive, yet strong, has a great sense of humor but can be serious when needed.
    He's logical, intelligent, can do anything. Makes his family a priority. Keeps us safe, secure. Is very respectful, very opinionated, knows when to talk and when not to. Is great listener. Is a great believer that there aren't problems, only solutions... And not only tells me he loves me but shows it, everyday, no matter how far away he is. He's an awesome Dad, teaches our boys to be respectful young men, as well as teaching them a great work ethic.. He's an awesome person, and I feel very blessed to have him in my life...
    Anonymous

• My husband is amazing with our children. He loves me to bits and makes sure i know it. He is very helpful and generous and loves to stay in but he does go out rarely with his mates. He works to support us and is thougthful
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• He is very sensitive. He's a great listener. He cares about my feelings and always puts me first. He's very respectful and kind. He shows me every single day that he loves me and tells me how lucky he is to have me. he brings home little surprises for me every day, just to see me smile. He makes me feel so safe. He doesn't watch porn (both out of respect for me and also because it's not something that he has ever been into.), and he knows that there are boundaries in our relationship and will never ever cross them. He treats me better than any guy EVER has, and he always compliments me even when I have just woke up or when I am sick. He makes me smile like no other. Plus, he always opens doors for me and I think that's so sweet =)
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009