Is anyone else watching Under the Dome?

How do you feel about it?
It is just not catching my interest the way I had hoped it would. I am giving it another shot tonight.

What do you like or dislike about this series so far?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 8:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2013 in Entertainment

• I like it, but something needs to happen to happen tonight to really clinch it for me.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• I'm watching it. It's just OK. The acting is "made for TV" quality. I have a suspicion that it will go on for weeks & then it will be cancelled so we'll never know who or what the Dome really is or who made it. Just like when they cancelled that show "V" when the alien ships parked over every major city. Never got any answers to that. Like all that time was wasted watching it then POOF!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Oh, and I thought the cow was freaking awesome!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Yeah,I'm highly disappointed,but I'm trying to ignore that it's 90% nothing like the book

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Oh, and it's not going to be cancelled. It's only 17 episodes long, and then it's done. It's called a "limited run" series or something. I didn't read the book ( I wish I would have) but if all is resolved in the book, then I assume all will be resolved on the show.

I'm not a fan of the adaptations either, but that's the thing with reading. Your imagination fills in the blanks, and no actor will ever match up to what you've created in your mind!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I did watch the first 3 back to back on Demand and really liked it. Maybe watching it like that helped? I'm a huge fan of this type of show/movie.

The only thing I really haven't cared for so far is the cow. Ew.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

This is why I wont' turn it on, it's not worth the aggravation
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• I like Stephen King so I like this, although it can be far fetched sometime, but that is King for you!!!

Answer by older at 9:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• I didn't care for the book so I haven't even checked out the show. Typically, though, I'm disappointed with King adaptations whether on television or in the theater.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2013

• Ill watch it when the kids go to bed! Im very disappointed. The commercials made it seem so much more interesting!
    Kara242

Answer by Kara242 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2013