What do you love about your husband the most?

How about, what bothers you the most!
Bragging and venting ok!

lullaby572

Asked by lullaby572 at 6:40 AM on Jul. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• i love that he is agreat father andthat he spends a lotof time with the girls,it drives me nuts that he rarely helps out around thehouse and lets the girls make messes all day while i am at work.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• He's a hunk (think Tom Selleck...)! He has a great sense of humour, is good with our daughters, does his share of everything at home, eats everything I feed him, is always there for me and is on my side.

What bothers me is that a lot of stuff goes in one ear and out the other! lol
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 6:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• I love that he has always made me feel like i am the most beautiful women on earth, his constant praising of me and my looks and how he tells me how lucky he is, and he has been doing this for the last 41 years and still going strong!

Answer by older at 6:53 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• Aww how cute!
    I love my SO's care and regard for me, he listens, offers a hand, is always there for me, and makes me laugh till I cry.
    lullaby572

Comment by lullaby572 (original poster) at 6:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• He is silly and fun when I otherwise wouldn't be. I'm much more of a serious person than he is.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 7:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• That he is kind.

Answer by Bmat at 7:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• He except me for who I am. He is a good man.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• I love most his dedication to me and our family. The thing that drives me crazy is his knuckle cracking!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• He's loving, caring & supportive. A great dad & husb :)
    He can be a bit messy at times, but all his good qualities far outweigh any of the little things that can annoy me from time to time.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2013

• He makes me laugh every day...some of the stuff he says STILL suprises me even after 20+ yrs ;)
    He is a really good guy deep down ;)

bad- he is very much a motivated person, which is good- but also is hard to live with when it comes to certain things. If I am looking for work, he will...help me (as HE sees it) and it makes me want to strangle him at times, because he doesn't see that it makes me feel like he doesn't think I'm trying hard enough, or whatever. It can also be very difficult when it comes to the kids. He pushes and that doesn't work well all the time. He also does not understand depression, or self esteem issues- he has never experienced them himself and thinks it's kind of BS when those things come up- he is a suck it up and move on/do it person.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2013