best double stroller

I am having a new baby and my son will be a year old when this baby arrives so if anyone knows of a good stroller that would be decent for both of them, lemme know!

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 1:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Chica you can have mine if you want it! It's a Graco, big black and silver monstrosity my mother gave me. Apparently it was very expensive...
    It's in good shape as it's less than 3 years old and I stillhave the visors and the snack trays and everything. It has a cup holder and a compartment for you and a HUGE under seat storgae section. That was my favorite part...
    Like any double storller it handles like a Mack Truck but will fit almost any infant carrier and my oldest just grew out of the seat in front...
    Let me know, I can come bring it to you, if you want it...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My daughter will eb 16 months when this next baby comes. We really wanted a sit n stand but they ar eREALLY hard to menouver and my daughter didn't want to stay in there. We got a graco duo glider travel system. It is awesome! the basket is so big and you can really fit alot down there. Also, both seats have canopies and trays, which was a plus for us. We hve already started using it to take to the store and stuff andt he new baby isnt' even here yet! lol I seriously love this stroller and I tried out alot.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• we just had twins and I absolutely LOVE our graco duoglider!!!! it really handles well... I was walking through Target and called my mom how great it was and could push it with one hand! Plus, it was rather inexpensive. Good luck!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• PHIL & TEDS BUGGY/DOUBLE STROLLER IS VERY NICE.AND IS LIKE A MONSTER TRUCK AS WELL....
    Anonymous

• Phil & Ted's sucks if you have a child who doesn't want to sit at ground level in the back. We have been test driving strollers for weeks and are going to get a Bob.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 4:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2009