Has anyone ever tried skinny fiber for weightloss?

Has anyone ever tried skinny fiber for weightloss? Any other supplements that worked?

cj93082

Asked by cj93082 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Nope- I don't take pills, do shakes or any strict or specific dieting. Waste of money in my opinion

I just count calories - drink water and work out
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• My fiance is currently on Skinny Fiber. He has noticed that he is eating less. I have not started taking yet due to medical reasons, however I am a distributor and am anxious to get started taking it as soon as my dr clears me. I became a distributor because I do believe in the product . It has given my fiance no jitters or anything. According to everyone I have talked to it usually takes about 30 days to notice results because it actually starts to detoxify and get your body for weight loss first.

Go here and read more about it and look at the success stories. www.losingwithskinnyfiber.com
    Join my weightloss group on facebook. www.facebook.com/groups/gettinghealthywithconnie
    Follow me on facebook www.facebook.com/journeeluv
    Journeeluv70

Answer by Journeeluv70 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• I have tried it once
    kierarico

Answer by kierarico at 7:30 AM on Jul. 22, 2013