UGH!!!! ugh ugh UGH UGH ugh UGH!

since when do pictures make somebody a good father? i got my ex's exhibits today (stuff he plans to use at our divorce trial next week) and there are lots of pictures of him and our kids and of course they look happy because they DONT KNOW what he did. they are 3 & 4 for fuck's sake! and some of them that he's using he WASN'T EVEN THERE! please tell me that judges aren't dumb enough to fall for this shit!

(trying to make sure his visits stay SUPERVISED and hes fighting for unsupervised so hes using these pictures to show what a *WONDERFUL* dad he is- despite his record of abuse, battery and assault against them!)

not to mention they also included the fact that he's been getting disability monthly since july of LAST YEAR and he rarely pays child support, he gives me a hundred bucks every so many months. if you're so wonderful how do you think 100 bucks every few months is going to feed them and put a fucking roof over there head, and this whole time he's HAD money to give us!

Oh! and his lawyer emailed me saying that he thinks this matter could be resolved before trial if *I* was willing to allow unsupervised visitation, even if it was a process that took time.

so let me ask you moms. how much time would you need to "get over" the father of your kids putting them in the hospital? how much treatment, meds and therapy would be required for you to ever feel comfortable with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• treatment, meds and therapy on HIS part***

i know i would need an endless supply if i had to get comfortable with it lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• I wouldn't ever feel comfortable with it, most likely. I'm just not sure how you can be expected to move past that, you know? I get that people change and that he may never ever lay a hand on them again but omg I'd be a nervous wreck for forever
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• If my ex had ever abused my kids - well, you know how I complain about how he never comes to see them? Well, I wouldn't be complaining anymore, but he still wouldn't be coming to see them. Unless, of course, ghosts really do exist, because he'd be dead.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• I would never get over this, and would not let him near my kids, even if it meant moving away from the country....or going against the law....

Answer by older at 7:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• Do you have a lawyer?

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• If my husband actually abused my children and the result was that they ended up in the hospital, I can not honestly say what I would do, but I am pretty sure it would be illegal.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• The only thing that would stop me from following through would be that there would be no parent for my child at all if I went to prison.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• Ugh!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• Bring all of the police reports and stress your fears of a repeat offense. I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of this.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• And, the hospital records. ^^^
    3libras