Just got my nose

I had my nose Pierced yesterday and I was wondering what can I do to help my nose heal? Also it gets itchy but if I itch the piercing it kills my nose any suggestions for that?? As for washing and keeping it clean I have a sea salt spray that I use ( got it from the shop) I use it bout 3x a day

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• you cant do jack diddly shit besides the salt water
    you have a puncture wound and it will be uncomfortable- sorry *weak smile

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• They sell antibiotic ointment with a pain reducer in it at the drug store. I use it on my kids cuts & scrapes. That would help!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• Just have to be careful not to aggravate it. You just punctured and introduced a foreign body to a big hunk of cartilage.

And don't snag it on your shower pouf. I did that with mine.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2013

• Sorry, but you'll just have to get used to it. When I got my navel pierced, it took months to heal. Some places on the body heal faster than others, and some hurt and itch more. Your nose is going to be sensitive.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• " OUCH", Sorry, Maybe, call where you had it done at and ask them ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• I think I found out why it was so itchy! I cleaned the inside of my nose wit a q-tip and there was some dried blood in there I'm sure that was the cause.... Thanks ladies
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 7:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• don't touch it too much. apply healing ointment every now and then. keep it away from flying hands/feet. trust me, when you get something like done to your body, it automatically becomes the object of accidents! lol
    i had my nose pierced a while ago so honestly i don't remember what precautions i took.
    Sun.shine

Answer by Sun.shine at 5:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2013