Anti aging

What is the best stuff to get I have heard that Olay has the best stuff but does it really work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Staying out of the sun, drinking a ton of water and exercising is better than any creams you could use. I once saw this older woman on the train. Her skin was absolutely radient and almost wrinkle free. She got into a conversation with somebody and it turned out she was 85 years old!!! I couldn't believe it! Her skin was so beautiful. She said that all she drank was water and a lot of it. That reminds me....I better go drink a big glass of water!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am currently using "Aveeno" so far so good. I honestly think it depends on the person and how much they are willing to spend. Just keep your face moisturized at all times. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Arbonne has the best anti-aging line I have ever used. I used a ton of stuff before (even infomercial stuff) I tried Arbonne and I swear that this makes me look fresher and younger. It's all botanically based and contains no mineral oil, animal products or by-products (it is vegan certified) and no chemical dyes or fragrances.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I agree with marywoz, I have used a lot of products even ones from salons and I love my Arbonne products.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009