How to unblock a blocked caller that is calling me.

I have some girl that is calling me through out the night laughing etc. She doesn't stop and she has not just mine but my friends number to. I have a idea who this person is but don't actually know her to get her number. Is there any way that i can get her number since she won't stop calling me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2013 in Technology

• You can't see her number on caller ID?

After she calls press star 69 and it'll call the number back, then you'll have the number on your phone. Or, call the operator and report the call. The operator can then put a block on it.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• If it's a cell phone, just add Smart Limits to your account... At & T is like $5.00 a month and you can block up to 30 numbers. I LOVE it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• you can call your provider
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2013

• If the number is coming up blocked on your caller ID, then I don't know what you can do to unblock it. My husband will sometimes call me from work when he forgets his phone at home and it comes up Blocked or Unknown. There is nothing I can do about that one.

If YOU'VE blocked her number through your carrier, then I don't understand how she's still getting through to you.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2013