Any simple recipes for pie crust?

i suddenly have the urge to bake an apple pie. i have plenty of apples, sugar and cinnamon but no pie crust. im pretty sure though that i have all the ingredients to make one. flour, butter, etc. if anyone has a super simple, im talking pie crust for dummies, recipe id appreciate it!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2013 in Food & Drink

• this is a really easy one I did last thanksgiving
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-pie-crust/
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Pillsbury roll out crust or frozen... hahaha that's what I do when I don't want to make it myself. :0)
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Cake mix with one egg and 1/3 cup melted butter.. Mix and press the mixture in the bottom of your pan, bake for 10 minutes on 350 then add your pie filling and continue :)

I have used this and it is yummy.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2013

• Half fat to flour - for 4 oz flour you need 2 oz butter, for instance. Stick it in your food processor with a little salt. The quantity will depend on the diameter and depth of your pie dish. Whiz it into breadcrumbs. Add water until it thuds round the processor in one lump. Take it out and knead it on a floured surface and fold in half 2-3 times (gives a slightly flaky effect). Let it rest for half an hour and roll ...
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 12:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2013